Landscape Architecture in Nashville, TN
Nashville Land Use Planning & Landscape Architecture
Land Use Planning and Zoning is essential to any project development and park design. At T-Square, our goal is to design an architectural plan that responds to a site in a manner that respects the environment and exceeds our client’s requirements. Effective Land Planning in Nashville ensures fiscal and natural resources are used efficiently so the needs of the community are met with a long-term view of sustainability.
Making your vision a reality is what we specialize in. With over 30 years’ experience in Landscape Architecture and Land Use Planning, our Nashville park and recreational design team have the skills necessary to help you achieve your project goals. From idea conception to project completion, we are your partner in park design and landscape architecture.
Master Planning, Zoning, & Sustainability
- Stakeholder Participation
- Site Inventory & Analysis
- Opportunities and Constraints Mapping
- Design Guidelines
- Site Design and Development Planning
- Zoning/Rezoning Assistance: Agricultural, Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use, Office, etc.
- Sustainability: Open Space, Water Resources, Walkability and Connectivity, Integration of Diverse Community Features, Urbanism, Land Use & Transportation Decision-Making
- Charetting Workshops
Landscape Architectural Design & Construction
- Programming and Planning
- Site Design & Planning
- Concept Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documentation
- Environmental Restoration
- Landscape Architectural Design
- Park Design
- Parks and Recreation Planning
- Private Estate and Residential Landscape Master Planning and Design
- Stormwater Management
- Visual Resource Management
In every interaction with T-Square Engineering, regardless of the project or circumstance, we have found them to be courteous, professional, and always willing to listen. More importantly, the engineers at T-Square are incredibly knowledgeable in their field and consistently efficient on time.
- Shapiro & Company Architects, Inc.
At Carbine and Associates, we take professionalism seriously and there is no better company to work with than T-Square Engineering. Their knowledgeable staff provide a valuable service with detailed plans with a focus on efficiency. They are also well up to date with current requirements of the various jurisdictions and keep the project moving through the stages of site approval. They truly make our job easier.
- Daryl Walny, Carbine and Associates
I was moved to Nashville, TN in 1985 to develop and build for the company I worked for at that time. The first engineer I met was Tim Turner who designed my first project in Nashville. As great business relationships should our relationship turned into a lifelong friendship. T- Square Engineering is just a name but the integrity and competence is backed by Tim Turner and now his son Blake. Their team continues to do engineering for me and I can't say enough about their willingness to serve at whatever capacity needed to get your project done. I so highly recommend T-Square for their competence but even more for their integrity.
- Mickey Mitchell, Authorized Equipment Inc
The entire team at T-Square Engineering is top notch and we recommend them for all engineering services. In our experience, T-Square is fully capable to deliver a comprehensive civil site plan, traffic study, wastewater, and navigate the regulatory processes needed for permitting and approval.
- Luke Koontz, CK Development
Paul Varney Construction , LLC. depends upon true professionalism and we get just that with T2. Great hard working and intelligent engineers that make our projects much easier to complete. Tim Turner and his staff will always get my recommendation as well as our work.
- Paul Varney, Paul Varney Construction, LLC.